Henry S. Parker Sports Complex
The Parker Athletic Complex is the perfect hub for any outdoor sporting event. This facility has won multiple awards for its high quality fields and amenities that are carved into a beautiful wooded landscape. Located between routes 50 and 13 and just 1.2 miles from a wide variety of North Salisbury hotels, restaurants and shopping venues, this complex is extremely easy to access for participants in events of any size.
- Four Lighted Soccer / Lacrosse Fields
- Four Softball Fields; Three Lighted; 300'+ Arc; Enclosed
- One Lighted Baseball Field; 325' - 375' Arc; Enclosed
- High Quality Drainage and Irrigation Systems
- Full Time Professional Maintenance Team
- Two Full Service Concession Stands and Bathrooms
- Parking for 720 Vehicles
- Meeting, Storage and Office Space Available on Site
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet Access for Event Use
- Experienced Tournament Site Director Staff
- The Parker Athletic Complex has served as the host site for multiple National Championship Events including: ASA Women's Major Modified, USSSA Girls' Fast Pitch, USSSA Baseball and NSA Men's Fast Pitch.
- Less than 30 bags of field drying agent was used at the Parker Complex in 2007. The operating season for this complex runs from approximately Mid-March to Early November.